Whether it is nature or sophistication that you want, this cruise has it all. From the pretty shores of Nova Scotia, the spellbinding autumn colours of New England, to historic Boston and wild New York, every aspect of this spectacular region is covered. Explore the beautiful old streets of Savannah before arriving in sun-drenched Florida.
Canada's most diverse metropolis, Montréal, is an island city that favors style and elegance over order or even prosperity, a city where past and present intrude on each other daily. In some ways it resembles Vienna—well past its peak of power and glory, perhaps, yet still vibrant and grand.
There’s history and culture around every bend in Boston—skyscrapers nestle next to historic hotels while modern marketplaces line the antique cobblestone streets. But to Bostonians, living in a city that blends yesterday and today is just another day in beloved Beantown.
|3. New York
From Wall Street's skyscrapers to the neon lights of Times Square to Central Park's leafy paths, New York City pulses with an irrepressible energy. World-class museums like MoMA and unforgettable icons like the Statue of Liberty beckon, but discovering the subtler strains of New York's vast ambition is equally rewarding: ethnic enclaves and shops, historic streets of dignified brownstones, and trendy bars and eateries all add to the urban buzz.
Georgia's oldest city, Savannah, began its modern history on February 12, 1733, when General James Oglethorpe and 120 colonists arrived at Yamacraw Bluff on the Savannah River to form the last British colony in the New World. Standing in a tranquil square surrounded by historic homes, it's easy to feel as if you have stumbled through a portal into the past. Don't be fooled though, as the city offers much more than antebellum nostalgia for moonlight and magnolias.
|5. Port Canaveral
See dolphins skimming through the water, surfers whipping over the waves, and anglers hauling huge fish ashore at Port Canaveral - the grand ocean entrance to the sun-soaked wonders of Florida. Visit the Kennedy Space Centre to take an interstellar journey through the history of the Space Race, to visit launch sites, and to shake hands with the astronauts who’ve been there and done it all.
- • All sailing dates from June to November depart from Amsterdam to Basel. Except for 3 May, 18 June, 11 August, 4 September, 28 September, 22 October – depart from Basel to Amsterdam.
- • Price is based on per guest on double-occupancy.
- • Single supplement applies for single accommodation.
- • Price does not include airfares.
- • Itineraries and vessels may change, and substitute visits to other sites may occur during your trip due to water level fluctuations and other uncontrollable factors.
- • Uniworld reserves the rights to withdraw or change offers at any time.